Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I Hate................

Oh! Allah,
The stuff what I hate......always.......but it doesn't vi-treated me but whom people I love they all cheated me, fraud-ed me, scammed me, used me very badly. Was it fair???????????????????

Tell me Allah, you have to say..................

How fool I was..................

Is you made me fool..............??????????
Is it your wishes.................?????????????

when you make freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????

Are you want to suffer me?????????? until I die???????????

Than kill me some howwwwwwwwww............ someway......... I'm waiting for that.................

I can't survive anymore............... with these kind of pain................

For the shake of you Allah way you save my life?????????? from the criminals............?????????

Please Make them success........It's necessary for someone.............ASAP.

There is no alternate way for them............

I will be happy if you pull up me to you....................................

Let me give my life to......................

No comments:

Post a Comment