Monday, May 30, 2011

Tui...................my real name.............

Today.........after couple of months after I called by my real name..................TUI, which I deserved, I have a another name "Zaura"..............I like it. Do u people see "Snake" specially "KAL NAGINI". I saw it..........even presently I have it................I like its bite, when its bite me I feel.......Pain but on the other hand I feel I deserved that..............because I put it in a box, which is not fair.............. I should free it........by giving.........lots of gifts.........which it deserved. It likes to move free lance, wild life.............why I took it in my life..........I don't know................Ya..Allaah.......... free from it...............I'm finished................I quite..........it knows that but why don't it after me??????????????? I've nothing to give.........or nothing to loss........so........why?????????

Ya..Allaah...... help me..........tell it to goes its won way............why it look after me?..........why? is that not enough last 14 years..............

If not why it not finished me............??????????? why???????

You have to ex-plane.......Ya..Allaah.........I know you are not bound to ex-plane but, you will tell all of us why you giving us................whatever it is..............in judgment day.

I'm waiting for that day.
I'm telling you Allaah no mercy from my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment